If you don't have Word here are the questions on the worksheet.
1. After reading the course description and core goals, what do you think is the main purpose of this course?
2. What is expected of you in this course (4 things found in the course expectations)
3. What materials will you need for this class? (3 things found in course materials)
4. Throughout the year, you will hand in a total of 26 assignments - all of which are detailed in the syllabus with due dates already on the course calendar. Together these learning experiences will help you master this introduction to Psychology and prepare you for the AP Psych exam in May. Despite this, 20% of AP Psychers last year failed to hand in 2 or more assignments. One of the results of this was that the mean score on the AP exam last year was a 3.77 or 0.4 points below the 4.17 average set by the previous 7 years of AP Psychers. To address this issue, what is our course's late work policy?
5. What is on pages 4-14 of the syllabus? (directions are found at the top of page 4)